TSURUMI (Europe) GmbH
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf: HRB-Nr. 18578
Nr VAT: DE 121310431
NIP: 105 5846 0207, Finanzamt Düsseldorf Nord
Data protection policy
1. Use of log files and cookies
(2) Each time a user accesses a page from the website of TSURUMI (Europe) GmbH.de, as well as every time a file is retrieved, data about the process is stored in a log file. This data is not personal, so we cannot identify which user has retrieved this data.
The following data is stored in the log files:
- Name of the page retrieved
- Date and time of the retrieval
- Data volume transmitted
- Notification of successful retrieval
- Requesting domain
- IP address in anonymized form
- User's browser and operating system used, device type (tablet, smartphone, etc.), device brand and model
The log files are automatically deleted after 3 months.
2. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
(4) In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal relationships can be ruled out.
(6) The use of Google Analytics takes place subject to th eterms agreed upon between the German data protection authorities and Google. Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html, overview of data protection: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection policy: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
3. Using a Youtube plugin
(1) Our website contains a Youtube plugin by Google Inc. in San Bruno, California, USA. When using the plugin, a connection to the Youtube servers is established, and it can be determined from what website the connection is being made.
(2) If you have a personal account on Youtube and are logged in at the same time, Youtube will be able to track your surfing behaviour. Further privacy information can be found at www.youtube.com.
(1) Data collected
We collect data during registration for the newsletter. These data are used exclusively to send the newsletter and are not transmitted to third parties.
The following data are collected:
- Title, first and last names
- Email address (required field)
- Phone number
(2) Handling of personal data: We only collect, use and transfer your personal data if this is permitted within the legal framework or if you consent to the collection of data.
Personal information means all information that could be used to identify your person and which could be traced back to you, such as your name, email address and telephone number.
(3) Handling of contact data
The contact details you enter under Contact / Newsletter are saved so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Rights of the user: Information, correction and erasure.
As a user, you will receive, upon request, free information about the personal data that have been stored about you. You have the right to correct incorrect data and to block or delete your personal data.
On this website there is a map of the location of our company. This map uses data from OpenStreetMap, a free project for the purpose of collecting freely usable geodata. In order for the map to be displayed to you, information about the use of this website, including your IP address, will be forwarded to OpenStreetMap. These services are operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation (OSMF), 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom, for the OSM community. In order to be able to view the map, information about the use of the OSM services is forwarded to OpenStreetMap. More privacy information can be found at https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy.
For further questions regarding data protection, please contact the following email address: email@example.com